FINALLY back online! <3 You have no idea how ecstatic this makes me… You know you’ve got issues when your site/favourite site goes down and it feels like there’s nothing to live for ;) So it appears I respond well to making lists of things I need or want to do and it’s that time of the year when everyone is making resolutions, ergo:
1. Take a photo a day. Basically I was driving down the beach front when I came across the most delightful scene. It was then I decided I’d take a photo a day… ‘Cause y’know, I can.
2. Quit procrastinating. I can remember an exact kitchen scene from my uni days (some 8 years ago) but remembering to do something I said I’d do later? Yeah, stop being a lazy oaf, solider!
3. Slide/sledgehammer the word ‘anomoly’ into conversation at least once a day. Sounds like fun; starting a tradition.
4. Maintain a blog. Though set up mainly for some crafty shenanigans, I just can’t resist putting my (slightly neurotic) thoughts out there ;)
5. Be teetotal. To be honest, I simply do not enjoy alcohol like I used to and enjoy the imminent hangovers even less! I have become a weak and ineffectual human being.
6. Buy and read a book a month. I felt lost over the Christmas period :’(
7. Hop on a plane to Germany. No explanation necessary.